Thursday 28 March 2013

Now what?

Our trip has come and gone, so...now what? I was all prepared to tell all my family, friends and any strangers that have been reading my blog, that this was it, the end, I have nothing else to write about. I mean I don't lead a very exciting life on a day to day basis. It's not every day we're climbing mountains or sleeping with hyena's, so I told Dan that I would post one more blog saying that I was done. However Dan said that I can't stop blogging becuase he wants to give me things to write about, and that can only mean one thing: MORE MOUNTAINS?? So who knows where we will go from here. Many people have asked me if our cruise has been booked. Not yet, but it will happen! We don't have a date in mind, but he is prepared to go, and I will be sure to let you know when we do. I hope you've enjoyed reading about our adventures, as much as I've enjoyed writing about them. He's already planning some hikes this summer, so I guess the title will remain the same for now: you owe me a cruise (still)! 

No comments:

Post a Comment